Thursday, March 21, 2013

Munchkin Mania

How do people start posts? Hello our fellow readers... no sounds too Readers-Digest like. Time continues to fly by... that phrase may be a little to overused. So how about this:

Life continues to move forward and we are enjoying every minute (much better :) ). If you couldn't tell this doesn't sound like the usual post, this is Mr. speaking. I lost a bet with my Mrs. and I get to write the next blog post (this is better than the alternative, and trust me you don't want to know) (j/k).
Why not just start off with our little munchkin being cute:
Look he is already doing push-ups
"Oh no they found me!!!"
Poor little guy, he was in the middle of a great bouncing session and his switch suddenly turned off and he was out like a light.
Apparently he didn't want to be in his car seat. (what we were thinking)
(what Munchkin was thinking) You won't trap me in here again, I have figured out the secret way to escape!!
"Lets help dad lose his hair, maybe I can make him lose it faster than my grandpa's"
What can I say except cute.
Oooh my favorite, plastic fluff balls. Sadly I can't play with it often because I could suffocate (whatever that word means) :(
Look at me, no hands :)
I love eating in my bumbo :)

I hope that you enjoyed the many pictures and videos of Munchkin. Each and every day brings new excitements and joys. He continues to grow and do so much. 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, losing a bet, is this the way to get the Mr's to write on the family blog? I must try this... bahaha :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...