Friday, March 15, 2013

Christmas Trees in March

One of my favorite things to do around Christmas time is visit the Festival of Trees. So many gorgeous trees, elaborate gingerbread houses, impressive quilts, sweet smells, and festive sounds and performances. Ah, yes, a wonderful spirit - and all proceeds go to charity too! 

Bet you're wondering why on earth I am talking about Christmas trees in mid-March? Simply because I was looking through some pictures of dates the Mr. and I have been on and realized that I had not shared this delightful  date! Tragic! So, I am backtracking. Hey, at least I am still in the same season right (for at least a few more days)?
Classy mini tree - perfect for table top decoration . . . or our apartment size
CUTEST little penguin decoration for another tree - had to get a close up.
A woman's dream tree - all about chocolate.
See - told you!
All about planes! We decided this was for Brittany :)
Of course - go Cougs! (Right next to  a tree decorated for the Utes)
Fantastic idea for recycling! So wanted to try this one out!
Christmas decor and a game all wrapped in one.
North Pole . . .
. . . Complete with a cute little village (note: Santa is apparently as large as elf houses . . . )
No, this picture is not upside down :)
The Mr. and I are going to own a cute little cabin-cottage one day! Complete with giant, cuddly bears outside too - haha.
A dream for a child who loves to read!
Sufficiently desiring for parts of Christmas yet? Don't wish too hard - I still want summer! I have lots of fun things planned to do with the baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...