Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Glub, glub, glub

Another fun date a bit late :)

We finally were able to go to the local aquarium on a double date with Casey & Jenni. It is a small aquarium compared with Sea World and some other large ones, but it was quite enjoyable nonetheless. And the company couldn't have been better . . . ok, well maybe if it were Jenni & Emma instead of the C part of that equation . . . (just kidding, just kidding).
Best date companion EVER! My Mr. is SO handsome!
Little gators (I can't remember what they were called exactly, but it started with a "g" and I probably wouldn't spell it right anyway).
Definitely my favorite exhibit. Note the 2 penguins standing on the side . . . 
They each definitely have their own personalities! Pushing each other in, trying to be the peace maker, and chasing each other around.
Very colorful little froggy. Too bad it's poisonous!
I wanted to get a picture of the River Otters - but there were a lot of people there and the otters were moving so quickly that my poor little phone camera could catch nothing but a blur! Bummer! If you're in the area though, they are definitely fun to see! Better yet, if you'll be in the area after December of this year, be sure to visit because the aquarium will have a fantastic new facility (the model I have seen looks amazing) - designed and assisted in part by some of my college professors (woot woot for Recreation Management!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...