Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hehehe . . . er . . . hohoho :)

We set up some stuff for Christmas!! Well, Matt surprised me and put up the Christmas lights one night so they were on when I got home. - Loved it - Love him! :)

We also found our Christmas tree :) It is perfect for our little apartment!

Anyone? Anyone? . . . Charlie Brown? Bring back memories?

Since not many Christmas presents would really fit under our tree, we wrapped some little ones for Santa's elves :) Also, candy canes wouldn't fit on the tree either, so we did what we could with peppermint Lifesavers.
Hehe Life is fun! :)

2 comments:

  1. Awww..what a cute little tree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. Cutest tree ever :) I love the one random ornament. It makes me think of the Grinch for some reason!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...