Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Palmyra

Now that we've finally moved into a place and I have access to my camera cord, I can update on the last happenings in New York!

The Mr. and I found some wonderful things in Palmyra. The lovely Palmyra New York Temple was absolutely beautiful to visit and we enjoyed the peaceful spirit that always accompanies the temples.
The Sacred Grove was another peaceful and beautiful place we were able to visit, as well as the Hill Cumorah. The Mr. and I also loved the Hill Cumorah Pageant; if you're ever in the area in July, make sure to stop by and see it - it's worth it! It was during this time of the summer we were able to run into my brother, who was visiting some of these very sights.
Mickey loves his Uncle B!! He was so excited to see him for the short time he could.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...