Sunday, August 11, 2013

Park Games

As a conclusion of the activities we were able to attend, we had great fun gathering with extended family for some delicious dinner, fun games, and wonderful company. Master Chief, I'd say the meal was a great success; you can never go wrong with some dutch oven cooking! Of course, these things take time, so the crew had a few moments to chat and play on the grass and play ground. Unfortunately, the best of pictures are on Ms. Britt's camera, but here are the moments I did capture.
Counting jelly beans to try and guess how many! Oddly enough, this was the first time I have ever won anything in my life! And I guessed right on! WOW! Haha, too bad I don't really eat jelly beans! Plenty to share though, right?
 The boys playing climbing tag.
 And this cute little Ms. looking adorable by her lovely mommy.
 The fence was definitely a highlight of the park for the boys. It had been in the shade long enough that it was cool. AND it provided such wonderful support for climbing. They both loved it - and got others to join in the fun too!

 Hello lovely ladies in the background!
"This hat is meant for eating, that's just what it does. One of these days this hat is going to end up in my tummy . . ." If she has her way that is.
 What's a family gathering without wearing great uncle/grandpa out?! Caleb and Thomas did a wonderful job - and they loved the great ride!
 "Come on grandpa! Faster! Faster!"
 "Uh, mom! I think this ride broke . . . it just stopped, out of nowhere! I promise I didn't do anything!"
 Our little man wasn't so sure about the whole thing though. Ok, he did like it . . . until he noticed me trying to take pictures.

After our fantastic trip to the park, we were able to spend a few more hours with family before they had to go home. We spent this at CLAS Ropes course on some low-ropes activities as well as the high-ropes stuff. So much fun - even for the babies who all got to sit with someone and watch. I highly recommend this place for uplifting family reunions or activities. They have a lot there and everyone is bound to find something they enjoy. My personal favorite was watching how happy and excited Brittany got to ride on the zip line. All in all, this was a fantastic week and we thoroughly enjoyed every minute we could with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...