Sunday, July 28, 2013

Towels

I had an experiment in towel folding. The Mr.'s been pretty busy and I wanted to leave him a little reminder that I am thinking of him and love him. So I decided to fold up his towel like the do on cruises.
Name that animal!

I thought it turned out pretty cute - if I do say so myself! It was quick and easy, and the Munchkin enjoyed unrolling what I had rolled up :) Plus, I learned something new! Yay! In fact, I found that I enjoyed it so much, I wanted to try another with the baby's towel.
Ok, I definitely enjoyed doing the Mr.'s more, so I'll stick with the basic animals in the future. At least now I know how fun and simple it is! Thanks cruise lines for the great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...