Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Oh What Do You Do in the Winter Time?

Go on awesome dates of course!

We went to the BYU vs Loyola Marymount game on January 19 and Matt had a blast! He absolutely loves being at basketball games - and I love watching him enjoy it so much! :)


P.S. I did not take this photo - I got this here

We also played Yahtzee and tied! How often does that happen? Probably close to hardly ever. It was so awesome that we seemed to pull of the exact same ending score though!


263 - for us both!
I don't have a Pinterest account, and probably won't get one, but I do enjoy pulling it open from time to time to see the awesome craft ideas! Here are a few of my favorites:

Fun Kids Rooms tropical bedroom
What a way to save space on beds! Let the rest of the room be for play!
See more ideas here
Awesome idea for a child's room or playroom -
A giant chalk board!
Glow in the Dark Jars - I would love to make these!
How-to here
Edible worms! Look realistic enough, but made from a mix of jello and whipping cream
Find the recipe here 
Homemade, romantic fort . . . mmm looks awesome!
I did this with my siblings when we were young! So fun!
Oh, and we make awesome breakfasts, just for fun! Matt is so talented! :) Yumm!

Homemade bread and strawberry syrup to use on
yummy French toast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...